navbar

Saturday 10 March 2012

Fashion- Dainty Roses

As many of you know I am a massive jewellery fan and when I came across Dainty Roses I had to buy something! The site, run by Lisa, is a cheaper version of the popular competitors Chelsea Doll, Dolly Bow Bow and Regal Rose. She creates all her own jewellery ranging from necklaces, earrings, bracelets, brooches, rings and headwear. This is my first order and I have fallen in love with near enough everything on the site! I ordered a '£10 goody bag' which is exactly what it says on the tin. You pay £10 and you get 5 mystery rings inside. Initially I was worried about this due to my rather skinny fingers (I have to have adjustable rings) but after contacting Lisa on Twitter I was reassured and told I could have a *special* goody bag with 5 adjustable rings, aww how sweet! So below are the 5 rings I ordered:



All of the rings are absolutely beautiful and it astonishes me that she makes them all by hand. Overall the rings would have come to £23.50 if bought individually without the offer, which is very generous of her! Although they are all gorgeous I must admire the camera (2nd from left) and bear (2nd from right) rings as they are to die for!


I have to compliment the packaging, also. When the postman delivered a solid and secure cardboard box to my front door I was puzzled as to what it was (and puzzled how to open it?!) but after about 10 minutes of digging my claws into the next layer of pink and white striped packaging and opening the orange tissue paper I unwrapped a business card entitled 'Dainty Roses' and on the reverse has a sweet, handwritten note from Lisa, herself which was a lovely touch! Thank you, Lisa!

Overall, 10/10 for Dainty Roses and I have to thank her further for the great customer service. I will happily be buying from the cheap and reliable Dainty Roses!

Have a great day & thank you for reading,





No comments:

Post a Comment