navbar

Saturday 7 April 2012

Fashion- River Island Wishlist

Recently I have been obsessed with online -window- shopping and River Island has really caught my eye this season. Their spring/summer clothes are definitely worth a peek! Also, their sunglasses are very similar to Topshop's this season (but of course a tad cheaper ;-) ) and the retro-styled glasses have caught my attention (especially the ones in the above image). Not to mention the fab, elephant-patterned skirt! I fell head over heels in love -how cheesey- and is the first thing I am dying to buy! And at £20 it's a steal :-). I've had my eye on the booties since Christmas now and the only reason I haven't bought them out of my birthday money is that no River Island I have been to stocks them! Due to having such thin & small feet (size 4!) I really need to try before I buy and if I can't return them instore, £40 is a lot to waste! As for the beautiful, palm tree shorts I really can't resist! But in my eyes, £25 is a lot for some denim, especially when Primark do great quality shorts for a fiver!

Overall, I'm in love. <3

1 comment:

  1. Really loved reading your wishlist, especially digging the shorts. ;-D

    Just made a new post, mentioned you in it too. You should check it out. :)
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/

    Vanese
    xxx

    ReplyDelete