navbar

Saturday 7 April 2012

A Day at the Seaside

Brighton



So me and my friends decided to get the 2 1/2 hour train to Brighton on Thursday and I must say it was worth the £10 ticket & 5 hours + on a train all day! But it was not what I expected it to be...i.e as expensive as it was! Between all 4 of us we paid £20 for tokens for Brighton Pier and that got us on 2 rides! :-( But I did pay £2 extra just for a go on the mechanical bull- which I must say what VERY hard! I think my record on it was 3 seconds, faaaiiillll! And there was barely anywhere to eat lunch as far as we could see, there was no McDonalds?! What madness?! (Although we probably weren't looking hard enough) In the end we sat down in a sweet little Chinese place and all had a chow mein :-} lush! 









As well as a brilliant day at the pier we also went uptown and had a look through some shops and I managed to get hold of some....hold it....SOME DOC MARTENS! Never worn, charity shop, black suede, low tops....£20.99! Love having size 4 feet at times ;-) Here's a picture of them: (be jel)





Overall, I think it was worth the long trip but god was it expensive! If you're thinking about going I really would recommend going at about 8 & leaving late as we couldn't get a lot done (our day was 12-3 in Brighton). I wouldn't go there again in a rush, though. Maybe I'd leave it a couple months :-)


Have a great day,


No comments:

Post a Comment