navbar

Saturday 28 July 2012

Fashion- Spring/Summer 2012 Wishlist


Missguided Pellar Lace Waistband Skater Dress- This gorgeous dress has been top of my most wanted list ever since I saw it in the  'new in' section on the Missguided website and at £25.99, on payday it will be mine! I would pair this lovely day dress with a pair of grey pumps, a brown satchel and some pastel jewellery.


River Island Mid Wash Denim Super Short Hotpants- These shorts are perfect for any trip out to town with the girls or a lazy day at the beach. They can be left how they are or I would add some studs from Ebay (pyramid or cone studs would look best) and rip them, to add that 'grunge' feel. Anything can be worn with a simple pair of denim shorts and can be dressed up or down.


Topshop Sleeveless Check Shirt- I know it's simple, but when I saw this shirt in my local Topshop it really caught my eye. The material is a thick, soft cotton that would be perfect for winter with a jumper/thick cardigan or summer with a pair of shorts (like the River Island ones above). If you don't want to pay £26 for it though, Missguided do a dupe for £22.99 (only a few £'s cheaper but the every penny counts (-;). 

Missguided Tarissa T Bar Platform Shoes- Although I'm not a fan of T Bar shoes, these really caught my eye on the website because of their simple design. I love nudes/neutral colours and these could be dressed down with a simple dress (like the lilac lace dress at the top) for a daytime look or dressed up with a dip hem, bright skirt and a sheer shirt for an evening look.

Hope you liked this post, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment