navbar

Saturday 28 July 2012

Beauty- Most Wanted Products, July 2012

Barry M Pastel Nail Varnish Collection


I love the pastel trend at the moment (as you could probably tell from the last 2 posts hehe!) and Barry M have really worked this trend from their new pastel collection which was released in April 2012. I currently have the peach (peach melba) and yellow (lemon ice) from this collection and hope to collect the other 3 before the stop the line, which won't be for a while yet. I rarely buy nail varnish these days as I have over 80 of them at the moment and I'd rather spend money on clothes and going out than small items such as jewellery and nail varnish. These polish's are £2.99 and are available at Boots and Superdrug.

Eyes Lips Face Cream Eyeliner
This eyeliner has been on my wishlist for a while but I haven't got around to ordering it yet as there's nothing else on the ELF website that I'd like at the moment and it's a bit pointless ordering one item when the postage & packaging isn't exactly free! This eyeliner is only £3.75 and I'm sure I'll be ordering & reviewing this product soon :-)

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil
I got a small, 25ml tester of this oil in a GlossyBox (February, I think) and the directions say to put on wet hair before drying to make hair easier to style (to stop fly-aways) and softer. You can also put on the ends of hair for a finishing touch. I love the smell of the product as I adore the smell of ginger and it makes my hair so soft and often get compliments of how soft it has made my hair when I do apply it. The full-size 100ml bottle is £25.00 so is rather expensive and the tester I got retails at £7.50 on its own. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with long, untame-able hair like mine :-)

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment