navbar

Monday 21 May 2012

OOTD (Fashion)- Primark Dress Up/Down



Top- £10 (reduced to £5- also available in yellow & white)
Jeans- £9 (many colours available throughout the year)
Platform Heels Faux Suede- £12 (reduced to £10- also available in tan)
Bag- £7 (available in tan & khaki from flagship stores only)

I got this top today in the sale and I knew I had to do an OOTD on it! Although my blogging days are traditionally Sunday, Wednesday and Friday and today is Monday I really had to! I love this top to bits and if you can't tell it is pleated and sheer. I put the title as 'dress up/down' as I feel this outfit is suitable for going out with the girls to town or for a evening out with the family due to the mix of black heels & casual jeans. Wear it on either occasion! If you can make out my Hamsa Hand necklace, it is from eBay (sorry I don't own any Primark jewellery!). If you haven't guessed already, everything is from Primark. Have a great day,

1 comment:

  1. Love the blouse, so pretty. xx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete