navbar

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Fashion- Love Jewellery? Love Sunshine!

Hello readers,
Today I'm going the be telling you about Amy who runs A Little Ray of Sunshine. Although this site is a blog, she also has a Facebook page where you can get in touch to buy her jewellery. She is from Britain so I'm not sure if she ships internationally. I'm not going to pretend I know all about her site & what-not as I've only purchased one thing (see the image below) but I love love love her creations! If I had endless amounts of income I would purchase it all! Most items are under£5 (which is a bargain!) and she runs a stall which I think she runs around her local area from time to time :-) When I first got in touch with her about purchasing this necklace (which was about 3 months ago) she was very sweet and her communication throughout the sale was superb, she treated me like a friend! Of all the buyers I have ever bought from such as Dolly Bow Bow, Dainty Roses (although I do love this site) she is by far the best with communication. I would recommend her if you're into this kind of jewellery any day :-) Here is a picture of the necklace I bought from her for £3.50:

Here are some other images of her beautiful creations:





Thank you for reading! Have a great day,



1 comment: